1.Welcome to our website La Variety (our “website”/ “site”). We provide handpicked gift & décor products with a simple purchase and delivery process, and a customer-friendly service and support.
Conditions of use & Privacy
1.By accessing this website you are agreeing to the terms and conditions (our “T&C”) set out herein, which govern your (“you” or “your”) use of our website, and ours (“we” or “our” – see our corporate entity at the end of our T&C). Please read these t&c carefully before using our website or placing an order, and if you do not agree to them, you should discontinue access or use of the site.
2.We reserve the right to modify our T&C at our discretion, without prior notice. Your continued use of our website following any change shall signify your agreement to the modified T&C.
3.You may not impersonate another entity or person, provide inaccurate or misleading pay fast, bank, credit card or other information, or use a false email address.
4.Our website is governed by the Laws of South Africa. Our domicile citadel et executant for all purposes under this agreement shall be our South African address as set out at the end of these T&C.
5.All our prices are already inclusive of vat.
6.These terms and conditions are our copyrighted intellectual property and any use by third parties – even extracts for commercial purposes of offering goods and/or services– is not permitted. Infringements may be subject to legal action.
By you using our website or exchanging emails with us, you communicate with us by electronic means. You therefore agree that any and all agreements, notices, disclosures, or any other communications sent or received electronically satisfy any legal requirement, including but not limited to, the requirement that such communications should be in writing.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of La Variety or its content suppliers and protected by South Africa copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of La Variety, with copyright authorship for this collection by La Variety, and protected by South Africa copyright laws.
Changes to T&C’s
La Variety reserves the right to change these T&C or any part thereof at any time. It is recommended you revisit the T&C page regularly to ensure that you are up to date and satisfied with the latest T&C and if not so satisfied, you are entitled to terminate your registration with La Variety. If you are not satisfied with changes to this website’s T&C you must refrain from using the website in any way. By continuing to access, browse and use this website – you will be deemed to have agreed to any changes to the T&C.
Changes in products and pricing
We are constantly updating and revising our offerings of products, and we may discontinue products at any time without notice. All pricing for our products is subject to change. For all of our prices and products, we reserve the right to make adjustments due to changing market conditions, currency fluctuations, product discontinuation, manufacturer price changes, errors in advertisements, and other extenuating circumstances. Prices ae in ZAR( South African Rand) currency.
- Please note leather is a natural product; potential colour variances are possible from batch to batch and may vary from product to product.
2. We have tried to describe and display our products as accurately as possible on our website. However computer monitors vary, and your computer monitor may display the colours of items differently to how they actually appear on an item.
3. We do not warrant that the descriptions and information provided on our website are accurate or free of errors or omissions.
4. Also please note that photographs of products may not exactly match the product, as some items have unique colouring and also variances from item to item.
5. Please also note that sizes and measurements are approximate, as there are variations in the sizing standards of various manufacturers. Unless otherwise stated, sizes indicated are South African sizes.
La Variety delivers anywhere in South Africa according to the following conditions:
1. For orders la variety charges a non-refundable R100 fee to deliver either door-to-door or door-to-counter, depending on where you’re located.
2. If your delivery address is outside of a main centre (these include farms, mines, game lodges, plots, etc) we will deliver to the nearest counter in your area (door-to-counter). In this case we will contact you to agree on the pick-up point.
3. If your delivery address is outside of a main centre but would like door-to-door delivery you can contact us and we will quote you for a non-refundable delivery fee which needs to be settled by you before we send out your order.
- Free shipping doesn’t apply to sale items. The shipping cost for this has a flat fee of R100
*door-to-door delivery with one of our couriers (10-14 working days) depending of manufacturing from suppliers.
1.We will arrange for one of our couriers to deliver your purchased items to the place and person of your choice, to arrive within 1 to 7 day’s after dispatch.
2. Please note that we will do our best to process & dispatch your order as soon as possible so you receive it within 10-14 working days subject to cleared payment, address verification, documents being received from first time customers and availability of items.
3.our couriers deliver Monday to Friday from 09h00 till 17h00.
4. As soon as your order has been dispatched, we will advise you by email and send you a tracking number so you can track your delivery.
5. We and our couriers require a signature upon delivery of your purchase.
6. Unfortunately we are unable to redirect your purchase after it has been dispatched.
7. We insure your parcel whilst it is in transit with our couriers.
8. Once a parcel receipt has been signed (either by yourself or someone signing on your behalf), your purchase becomes your own responsibility.
9. Orders made on a weekend are only dispatched the following working week.
10.Orders made before or on a public holiday are only dispatched the following working day.
11. In the rare event of an incorrect delivery or defective product, please phone us at +27 82 965 9007/ +27 71 516 5246 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com (with images of the packaging and defective product.
Limitations of liability
La Variety shall not assume any responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing this website or your downloading of any materials, from this website.
In no event will the company private limited nor their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, affiliates, agents, successors, assigns, retail partners nor any party involved in the creation, production or transmission of this web site be liable to any party for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages (including, without limitation, those resulting from lost profits, lost data or business interruption) arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this web site, any web sites linked to this web site, or the materials, information or services contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
The foregoing limitations of liability do not apply to the extent prohibited by law. Please refer to your local laws for any such prohibitions.
Reviews, Comments, Emails, and other content
Visitors may post reviews, comments, and other content: and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.”
By visiting La Variety, you agree that the laws of the state of the Republic of South Africa without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and La Variety or its associates.
Exchange & Return Policy
You are able to either exchange or return your purchase within 7 days of receiving them form the courier service. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must still have all the tags attached, be clean, unused and in the same condition that you received it. It will be inspected before the refund or exchange.
Please note some items can go out of stock, as a result, we may not always be able to make the desired exchange. In a situation where an item has gone out of stock, we will issue you a gift voucher/ refund of the same value as the returned item/items.
You are responsible for all shipping charges. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your items. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund. If you have received an incorrect order or faulty garment, everyone makes mistakes, shipping charges will be refunded then.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0829659007 to make us aware of your request to either return or exchange an item and which courier service you will be using. DO NOT send any message on INSTAGRAM/ FACEBOOK or WHATSAPP regarding return or exchange, as these messages can be missed.
When returning an item please include the return form you have received with your order.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, your refund will be processed via EFT, within 14 days.
Shipping address for refunds or exchanges:
Corner of Dorp & Jorissen 74
For your own protection, we recommend shipping your package with a carrier that can provide tracking and insurance. La Variety will not be held responsible for packages lost in transit.
La Variety has no liability arising out of any injury to individuals or property as a result of the possession, ownership or use of any product manufactured, sold, leased, delivered or caused to be delivered by La Variety.